AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The Aims and Objectives for which the Board of Architectural Education has been established are:
1. To facilitate training and develop¬ment of architecture faculty of the architectural institutions which are represented on the BAE.
2. To encourage and facilitate exchange of faculty between and amongst the architectural institutions.
3. To facilitate peer review of architecture curricula and its development through consultation and exchange in accord¬ance with the emerging needs of time.
4. To assist and advise new architecture schools during their development and encourage and assist them in obtain¬ing accreditation from PCATP.
5. To facilitate the formation and func¬tioning of a national body of students of architecture.
6. To create opportunities and facili¬tate exchange of students between architectural institutions within the country and the region.
7. To organize design competitions among students of architecture.
8. To facilitate organizing of archi¬tectural students’ conventions and jamborees.
9. To represent the IAP at international meetings and forums pertaining to architectural education and fulfill the obligations associated with such meetings and forums.
10. To promote and facilitate architec¬tural research and publications.
11. To do all such things and perform all such functions pertaining to ar¬chitectural education as required by the National Council of IAP.
Ar. Syed Akeel Bilgrami    2009-2012
Ar. Murad Jamil                 2012-2015
Ar. Arshad Faruqui           2015-2017
Honorary Secretary BAE-IAP:
Ar. Farida Abdul Ghaffar     2015-2017
HoDs of all Architectural Schools within Pakistan